Grew up in Tahsis and lived most of my life on Vancouver Island.  Currently living in Campbell River.

I am taking, or started to take, Advanced Communication & Interactive Design Diploma and found myself more interested in the design aspect over the coding part and am now leaning toward the “Design Stream” of the newly redesigned Advanced Digital Design and Development Diploma program.

I have been an adult student on and off for the last 7 years at NIC and have several diplomas under my belt.  For whatever reason I am back at it and hopefully can finally strive at what I wish I took 30 years ago when I graduated high school.  I look forward to learning new skills, while enforcing what I learnt over my many years dabbling in media and within the online environment; to establish myself as a worthy contributor to my fellow team members and future clients.

My ultimate goal is to work either as a free lance contractor, contributor / councilor to a established company, or maybe a bit of both.  I love the fact this industry can cover the world from my own home office.  The world is truly a small world after all.